Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here's a few pics from Thanksgiving in California (Nov 2008)










Well, I'm having a little more fun with this BLOG stuff. Got a few comments from you all (thanks!) and figured out how to publish them. Also learned that the changes I make are sent to you when I have your BLOG sites listed on my site! Pretty neat stuff! Got to love technology. Anyhow, thought I'd add a few more pictures and a few more bits and pieces. Just some fun with pics we've been taking over the past few months. Thanksgiving at Rosalie and Ryan's (back and forth between them both) was fun.



We really missed Randall and Rachel and the kiddos, but we know the "got to work" thing and how that goes. ANyhow, here's a few pics from Thanksgiving.



More to follow!

1 comment:

Dave and Rashelle said...

What cute kids...i sure miss seeing my neices and nephews...we all need to live alittle closer so we can visit more often!!